Artistic Journey

We all have one or more journeys to take in this life.  Welcome to my journey down the artistic side of life.  I will be documenting the path I will be taking and what classes I have taken.  I hope that you have a wonderful ride with me.

To start off, I have taken some art classes in the past and you can see my "resume" here. https://bradyburgener.blogspot.com/p/art.html

One new thing I am doing is what I call -- Bachelor of Arts equivalency project.  I am going to take a BA from a major university (BYU-I) and find my path in it while not attending that university.  In most universities a credit hour is equivalent to 15-16 hrs/semester (1 hr/week) of classroom instruction or in class projects.  With up to 32 hrs/semester (2 hr/week) of homework.  I don't know about you, but when I attended University I never spend 2 hr/week on homework for a credit hour class.  It was more like 0-1 hr/week per credit hour.  Based on this information I will make 32 hrs of practice and instruction equivalent to 1 credit hour.

For a bachelors degree you need "at least 120 credit hours."  My generals and electives are already covered by my previous degree (BS Chemical Engineering -- April 2008) so I only need to focus on the major classes.  The major classes consist of 55 credit hours for BA or 80 credit hours for BFA.

You can see the courses description in this link: BYU-I Bachelor of Arts
You can see the courses I have taken that I feel are equivalent at this link: Equivalency to BA


©2018 Artistic Burgener

Comments